Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An eventful Weekend






So finally after much begging for travis to take a picture with me on the beach he let me. Well with him and his sandwhich but hey who's complaining. SO much over due here is us on Virginia Beach. I am wearing my new J.crew Swim Suit and as you can tell my hair does very well in the humidity. not really it is quite the frizzy mess now a days.


We had a little accident at the beach as well. Travis and I have been trying to learn to skim board. We saw these little kids surfing with theirs when the waves were about to break on the sand so trav gave it a try. The board collided with the wave and banged into his face. He wouldn't let me take him to the doctor so lets hope its not broken. It was bleeding like crazy and i put an end to all skim boarding activities. we sold it to our boss. 



But of course giving something away must make room for something new so we bought a Dart Board. A real one with steel darts. Trav is some kind of champion but i am slowly learning. I got a double and triple 19 in one hand. thats pretty good for sheer luck of the throw. Now if only we could get nieko to stop thinking we are playing fetch with him... oh and it is on the couch right now until we get better... well until i get better so i don't hit the wall. :o) travis is such a thinker!!

Our little baby was sick all night and made his first mess on the carpet. I had to take him out 3 times. He is just resting and i am hoping it goes away and he is feeling better soon. 






















And finally we drew all over each other's feet before going to the beach. Travis loves me and according to this picture i love him so much that i am letting him get a tattoo and a motorcycle. But for the record BOTH are not happening.  

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Courtney! The suit is SOOO CUTE!!! I love it. Ps: I miss you!

Anna said...

you guys look like you are having so much fun!!! YOu can just click on the photos and save them to your computer!! love you!!

ps CC is totally walking now!!

Katie Bolton said...

oucccccch. His nose looks like it hurts! The beach looks amazing! I can't wait to get to Texas where the weather is really nice! :)
-katie