Friday, November 21, 2014

Dinos at home.

I decided to quit my job at the cccc. It was dramatic and sad and sudden but it was the right thing to do. Now I am staying home with Mason until I decide what to do next. 
In the mean time Mas and I are living the dream. We've played all day in comfy clothes and loved spending time with Travis too. Split shift is a lot more appealing when your both home all day!

We brought home lots of pictures and things from the school. Mason wanted them in his room which he now refers to as "Dinos at home" or "mommy's Dinos"
We sing lots of songs, eat lots of snacks and watch way too much Dora but I'm loving it!!

1 comment:

miriam said...

having 1 person stay at home when the other works crazy schedules is so nice. it's one of the reasons Sidney isn't in preschool this year. it's nice being able to revolve around the 1 schedule. glad you're enjoying being at home!