Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cali Jenae Photography

If your are looking to capture your newborn's first moments, look no further than Cali jenae photography. Not only is Cali professional, she is also very personable and warm. My baby was kept safe and cared for throughout the session. Cali has an eye for detail and the patience to capture the perfect shot. After going to Cali I would not trust any other photographer because I know I wouldn't be satisfied. Cali is extremely flexible and considers your ideas and values your input. She delivered on so many levels. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

To contact Cali or get more info visit her website at calijenaephotography.com or look here up on Facebook

Feel free to ask me any questions as well

1 comment:

theluckiest said...

Oh my goodness. He is so so cute! Congratulations! Enjoy every moment. Each month gets better and better. Awesome pics!!! Just in love!~