Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mason's First Baby Shower

On the first day I was back in Seattle for Thanksgiving my sister Clara threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun and we were totally spoiled with things for Mason. It was so nice to see so many people care about me and Travis and our new family. It was also wonderful to see so many friends and family members I haven't seen for a while.

I forgot to take pictures but my mom took a few. The theme was "Cute as a button" and there were button die-cuts hanging on ribbons from the lights, 2 banners and lots of jars of green and blue candies. There were crescent sandwiches, fruit cups and punch along with other little snacks. We played a matching game with candy bars. Everything was perfect.



Mason got lots of cute clothes and essentials

My mom bought me a breast pump. I have been reading reviews and stressing over this for months. I want to pump when I return to work. This is a very nice pump, 5 stars, maximum comfort. I sure hope it works!

Several people also made Mason gifts. I love getting homemade gifts!

We are pretty much set. I will take pictures and post about the nursery later and show off some of my favorite things later. Thank you Clara for an awesome first baby shower!

No comments: