Tuesday, November 8, 2011

28 week update

Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Peeing ten times a day, stomach itching and stretching, ribs expanding.... why was I so anxious to get to the third trimester?
WOW Mason is getting bigger and stronger everyday. I am so glad he is healthy and growing but really in only one week I have felt huge and he moves and it is either jabbing my ribs or pressing my bladder. And I still have 3 more months! I am trying so hard to be positive. I am so exciting to meet him! And my first baby shower in next Saturday! That is SO exciting!

5 comments:

Matthew & Charlene said...

It will feel so real once you have a baby shower. Your such a cute pregnant mama.

Ma Mere said...

your look darling! Sorry about the peeing, itching and stretching! Love you!

~Mom

Dani & Jaime said...

we think that having a blog to talk about your entirely life is completly disgusting.
please look how to make your blog without making it look chessy:

www.sombra-azufaifo.blogspot.com

Kristen Cook said...

Courtney, my friend....only going to the bathroom ten times? That's not too bad yet, just you wait. I know though, it's really tough. When I think about being pregnant again I have to talk to myself and say "ok, I can do it, the babies are worth it, it wasn't too bad, right?" Hang in there. I miss your sense of humor!

tiaolou004 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml