Sunday, October 2, 2011

When mom comes to stay the girls will play!

WOW what a fabulous weekend. Chloe and My mom came for the weekend!!

I loved every minute. Not only because I was completely spoiled but I wasn't lonely all weekend. Travis tried to be around as much as he could!


What would a weekend with my mom and sis be, without food, shopping, and crafts!



We got the little man lots of new things! He is going to be SO stylish!


Speaking of styln' look at all the maternity clothes I scored from my mom as well! I am happy!

A trip to the fabric store was definitely in order!

And of course CRAFTING! we made pom poms and pillowcase dresses! We also picked out fabric and patterns for baby quilts and nursery! Hooray!

 Thanks mom for the well needed weekend of spoiling! Love you!

No comments: