Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh the things i have seen in the past 2 weeks



Man it has been a long time since i posted!! this is unlike me!! but it has seemed that nothing in my life has really transpired besides STUDYing!! wow this weekend holds some sort of fate for me. I have to pass a proficiency exam to be able to complete this class called assessments!! duh duh dun!! if you know me at all you know i struggle with test taking so enough said about that one.
Another thing that is note worthy. We now have a child!! Its name is Spooner:

This is Travis baby. I now come Third. Sports, spooner, courtney!! just kidding
Also i have thought i was prego my eggo but i saw this

negative
But it sure has made me think about what if i was and how me and trav would make room for a little one in our busy lives. I am still on birth control but this would have been one of those miracle one percenters!!



finally i have started working out. I still don't have a clue what i am doing but i am trying my best. I called the elliptical the oblictical and described it as not the running thing and not the stair thing but the thing you do both at the same time. I put a picture of this old lady on here because i probably act a lot more like her than you think. I think my heart rate was like 209!! man i am pathetic!!

We hope everything is going wonderful with everyone else!! have a great presidents weekend!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I was just skimming through your pictures and then I saw the pregnancy test and I freaked out!! I totally thought you were pregnant!! I got really excited for a second :)

Sam said...

Court you are hilarious as always. We need to get together soon.

Brittany said...

OMG courtney!! The old lady picture is HILLARIOUS! You should come work out with me sometime!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stacy marie said...

you're blog is always so funny! Love the pictures and your personality girl! Hope life is wonderful.