Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines day

I made these valentines for my friend Jennifer's kids for valentines day. I wanted to do a service for her and her family so i decided to make the kids' class valentines. They turned out really cute i had a lot of fun making them and then made matching boxes for each kid.



I made this for her little girl going to preschool. I made the box all pink and girly. I made little butterflys that fluttered when you shook the sucker stick



This one was my favorite i made little airplanes out of a stick of gum to mints and a pixy stick then for the box i made a little airport run way.



Last i made aliens and a space ship box. I used my sewing machine to make the mouth and it was fun to sew paper. i will have to post what i am have been sewing love it

Hope you have a wonderful Valentines day!
PS i still haven't past my test and i am dying i just want to get a 90% for crying out loud!!

1 comment:

Ma Mere said...

The boxes are very cute and creative! You are a good friend to take the time to make those for her kids!
Sorry about the test! I know you can do it!
I love you!

~Mom