Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trip TO Washington to see the FAM!!



We were back for less than a week in Rexburg when we got a great deal on Plane Tickets so we took the trip To good Old Washington. We drove to boise and then flew to seattle. We spent 6 days in Lake Stevens. Its so nice because our Families live like 3 miles apart so there is plenty of time to see and spend time with both. We got to go shopping and eat like kings (salmon, lobster, steak YUM!!) we sure do love Our Parents and Siblings and were so so glad to see them!! It was so fun.


We Had a team Bowling event with some family friends. They were red and we were blue!! We got shirts that match. It was so fun even though i am so bad at bowling i didn't even get over 100!!!



Here is the whole fam!! matching and by height. Notice that Chase is the only one that hasn't passed me up yet. Christian is taller than my Mom!! It is crazy to see them grow up!!
The "Kids" 


We went out on Travis' Parent's boat. It was super fun sunny day on the Lake. I love boating and It was so fun to spend time with Travis' parents and brother's family.

You can't really see it but I am terrified and Trav is thrilled!! Every year I try tubing again but still I hate it. I just don't like bouncing around until you flip out. It was fun to watch Travis and his Brother get thrown around. 


This is my niece Karissa and nephew Alex hanging out on the boat. They went way faster then me on the tube!! they are some brave kids!!



We went out to eat with my Aunt and visited my cousin. He just got a kitten and named her princess. He is getting so big!!


I got my hair Done too. It darker although you can't really tell in this picture. I am working it back to my natural color since my cousin moved I don't have anyone to do it. So my other cousin in Washington did it for me. What will I do without Anna??


Last we saw Mount Rainer from the plane and it was GORGEOUS. I just love the Pacific Northwest. It is so green and beautiful and so nice. I wouldn't mind living there forever.

It was a great trip!! I can't even wait for Christmas!!

7 comments:

Anna said...

Im so glad you had fun with the fam!! Im so sad I wont be in the burg to do your hair anymore but glad you were able to have Kels do it! Miss you guys a bunch!!!

Mr and Mrs said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We miss ya but we can't wait till we can get back to rexburg and hang out. I love your hair!!!

Ma Mere said...

Man court, you're fast! Great addition to the blog! Glad you had fun while you were here! You know we always love spending time with you and Travis! Have fun getting back to the "Work/School" life! Love you lots!
~Mom

Katie Bolton said...

that looks like a fun trip home! I always forget how much I like Washington when i leave! It's so nice here when it's sunny! :)
-katie

Nicole said...

Court I love the hair. Your guys are so cute!! Glad you had fun in Washington. Let us know when that "welcome home" party is!!! We need to hang out!! Miss you!! Love you!!

Ashley said...

Hey!!! These are really cute posts!!! So fun to see these pictures! I am glad that you had fun in Washington!!!! I can't wait to see you again and have all these fun adventures!!!!! Hope you are doing great!Miss you and love you!!!!

Brittany said...

Courtney!! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you when you were here!! I fixed the links on my page so you can see my scrapblog now. :D