Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Adventure is Over


Well its been a while since my last post... record length for me. But i had a good reason. I surprised Opal for her birthday for coming back to rexburg. Her face was priceless and i was so happy to see her again. 
So the last 2 weeks in Virginia were tough. Travis started hating knocking and wasn't selling so we came home before we lost anymore money. We really had a great adventure though and have no regrets. We may do it again sometime too.
I loved my job i worked at. It was a summer camp inside a Jewish Community. I worked with an adorable 4 year old named Rose. She was so fun and made me so excited to have a job working with children like her.
So we made the trip back to the Burg and couldn't be happier. We got to stop in Indianapolis to see our friend Jenna and Andrew. It was super fun. We went out to breakfast and lunch and ate at this place on the water for dinner and watched the sunset. It was a great day. (MnM or OREO!!!!)
But we do have sad news. We had to get rid of Neiko. I called over 50 places in Rexburg and No one would let us keep him with out a ridiculous deposit. (were talking 6000 dollars) So we made a craigslist post and gave him to these really nice people a new couple like us looking for a new addition to their family. It was so sad. I bawled and bawled.
SO now were home and enjoying our hallway home!! Were going to Washington on Thursday to see our families. I can't wait. Its been 6 months.
So that is the lengthy update on us. Hope you enjoyed it!!!

No comments: