Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Shout out to my Girlies!!! idea from Britt


I don't give near enough credit to my amazing friends so i thought I'd give them the recognition they deserve!!
They aren't in any order and if there aren't pictures its just cuz i don't have them on this computer.

First... My freaking Best Friend Opal
We have been fbfs for going on 6 years pretty much since we met. Opal is the only person that can be completely brutally honest with me and i will still love her to death. We have plenty of adventures and memories and i am lucky to have such a righteous best friend!!


Britt is actually a cousin by chance but a friend by Choice. She is BRILLIANT and so freaking nice. I look up to her in so many ways. She will laugh with me when no one else thinks i was funny which i appreciate. and of course she has a good weirdy radar so she can warn me!! ha ha

Ashley is my co-worker but defiantly my best school friend. We understand each other is so many ways. Its so fun to have these deep conversations that we agree with one another completely. Plus she uses my advice which makes me feel important!

Nicole is my closest Married friend!! ha ha we get out of frustrations... well my frustrations ha ha and funny stories you have to be married to laugh at. oh and she always looks absolutely Amazing.

Jenna and i clicked instantly. We only hung out for about 3 weeks until we were transfered but we have kept close since. Which is good because our husbands are good friends too which if anyone knows isn't the easiest to find.

Cham is my newest friend and got me through the long summer months of selling security. She is such a good mom and tells the funnest stories. And she always is full of compliments making me feel so loved.



Sam and i have been friends since high school and its always nice to have a friend like her to look up too. I laugh because she does everything before me (marriage, baby birth... etc) and still does it amazing. there is always so much to learn from her.

Heather and i are as close as sisters. I love her so much. We have so much fun no matter what we do. i can not wait for her to move to Rexburg. Her older brother Aaron is one of my best friends as well and he is on a mission in England. All three of us were inseparable in high school. 


Orchid is my "dark Friend" we joke a lot. she is so sweet to everyone but herself... were working on that though ha ha. she makes everyone feel so good about themselves even complete strangers. she's great.

Mindy keeps me sane when our husbands are on there newest idea. I am so luck to have a friend that can chat with me through the endless sports games. And her excitement on all the little things cheers me up no matter what mood i am in.

ok i think that is enough for now!! i love you girls and i am so lucky to have you!! 

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

Court you are such a sweetheart! I'm glad you called the other day I miss my little jew friend! Haha! When we get home you guys have to come over for some cranium and "the nasty!"

Caitlan said...

Haha- "Welcome to the V-List"?! Are you serious? I guess that's better than "Stripped Bare" (That's what it was the year after we all left).

Well, let's just be real. The Rune will never be as good as it was when Aaron, Greg, you, and I were on staff.

Ashley said...

Courtney!!! You are the sweetest person ever!! i can't wait to catch up again!!!!!

Brittany said...

Courtney you are so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you again!