Monday, January 20, 2014

Mason's 2nd Birthday Party- sock monkey party

Mason LOVES sock monkeys and we have started quite the collection. I was excited to use that as the theme for his party. It was a perfect party!

Mason's birthday outfit

Happy birthday Boy in his bday outfit



 Party food!
 Monkey Cupcake!


 Adopt a Monkey party favors

 Happy Birthday Mason!

 Cute cuddly Mason with his sock monkey!
 Mason with his Bday balloons! We went and picked them out after his shots. He picked a truck, a puppy (the square one) and balls balloons. When walking back to the car he said "bye bye truck" and sure enough the truck balloon was floating off too space. Silly boy!


 Name banner for his Chair
 We used these for the photo booth... that I forgot about. Whoops.
 Messy boy eating lots of birthday treats!
 
He waited all week for the suckers!


 Presents! Mason has so many people that love him! We had so many good gifts he will love for a long time




 I made him a sock monkey! I was pretty impressed how it turned out!!









 After gifts we went outside to play "obstacle course" one of Mason's favorite games!

 He loved hitting his ball with his new bat (that is cougars and glow in the dark!)

 After most of our guests left I remembered the photo booth so we took some of the people that were still there
Mason was laughing so hard! It was adorable!







 I love my little monkey!




We had to take lots of pictures to get him to smile! I love the stage he is in right now! And I can't believe he is almost two!!


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a cute party, I love your new hair cut :)

stevenjared0853 said...

Mason's 2nd Birthday Party theme is adorable. I'm glad to see that not only I am there when it comes to host budget friendly over the top celebration parties for my toddlers! At the local event space Chicago I also would be hosting a Disney inspired party for my kids and hoping that it will also be enjoyable.