Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trick or treating

Chandra and I took mason trick or treating inside at the Beasley collusieum. I was so glad I did. It was warm and fun and he got plenty of candy. I forgot my camera but the next morning he was on the ASWSU Facebook page. So it was a perfect pic. Clubs and frats/sororities set up booths with games and activities and candy. Mason caught on very quick how to get the candy at each booth. He'd say "treat please" with a huge smile. At one booth they had a tire hanging and a football and mason put it through the tire then ran and got candy. He did it about three times before I stopped him. It was adorable. He gave the guys high fives and bones. He ran around like he owned the place no fear. It was so cute!
A little boy at the center said " my mom let us knock on people's doors we didn't know for candy" when I asked the mom about it she said she felt horrible because he kept saying "we don't know them mommy" and she was like "its fine we can eat their candy... But only today" ha ha. 
Happy trick or treating. 

No comments: