New 101 list
My third 101 list! So excited for this one.
Start date October 5th 2013
Finished on July 2nd 2016
Not in any particular order.
1. Teach mason to ride the strider bike
2. Ride a horse
3. Start a personal history
4. Scrapbook my high school photos
5. Print my blog
6. Make a quilt for Mason's bed
7. Support Travis in all of his military endeavors
8. Be friends with someone I wouldn't normally be friends with
9. Mark at least one verse in every section of the Doctrine and Covenants
10. Continue to fill up my scripture journal
11. Make $50 selling my crafts
12. Teach Mason his colors, shapes and letters of his name
13. Create a list of top 5 books that changed my life.
14. Learn a song on the guitar
15. Refurnish and sell a piece of furniture.
16. Finish everything on the list we made to do before Travis leaves
17. Host the Harry Potter party that has been years in the making.
18. Throw a surprise party for someone who has never had a surprise party.
19. Run a 5k in 30 minutes
20. Follow a crochet pattern
21. Be able to do "Sally's"
22. Try a month of fashion blogging
23. Buy a book of stamps to only use on sending cards to brighten someone's day
24. Fill up a mason jar full of "warm fuzzies"
25. Freshen up on my Français
26. Teach someone something new
27. Go out of my way to do something for someone once a month.
28. Invite someone new to dinner once a month while Travis is gone.
29. Be the happiest and most optimistic person I know.
30. Finish Mason's baby book.
31. Add 50 pins to my pin-did board
32. Create a cleaning schedule and stick to it
33. Make a months worth of freezer meals.
34. Create a menu system that works for us.
35. Make a pallet project
36. Make a quiet book for Mason
37. Redo the trailer
38. Go backpacking in the winter
39. Make a Jared box
40. Make a giving plate.
41. Pick up the tab when eating out with friends.
42. Finish my started projects before any new projects
43. Potty train mason in 2014
44. Be really really good at my job
45. Start making serious house planning decisions.
46. Travel to Utah to visit everyone we miss.
47. Inspire someone else to write a 101 goal list
48. Buy from a local artist
49. Buy something to help a suffer's cancer fund
50. Try 6 new sushi rolls
51. Touch/hold an exotic animal
52. Can with friends or mom
53. Write down 100 favorite memories
54. Try something completely new at a restaurant I have never tried
55. Compliment a stranger everyday for a month
56. Learn how to braid my hair up the back
57. Have 5 Travis days without complaining
58. Go on 5 mommy and mason dates ( not counting when Travis is gone)
59. Be more accurate shooting my gun
60. Improve my relationships with my grandparents
61. Start a Christmas tradition.
62. Learn to drive the truck well
63 Grow grass by the Cougar Closet sign and side"yard"
64. Help owners clear out old building materials in owners unit
65. Finish our family document binder.
66. Start a set of Mommy Scriptures, studying with Mason in mind
67. Learn to shuffle cards.
68. Make a movie/ slideshow of "Day in the Life of Mason"
69. Paint a piece of pottery
70. Learn 10 constellations
71. Write down 5 positive things before I go to sleep for a month
72. Buy Mason a suit for church.
73. Mail a hug to a few of Masons favorite people.
74. Make an "I love you because board"
75. Make an craft out of an old window
76. Find the perfect hutch for my craft storage.
77. Take Mason to a parade
78. Attend the temple every three months
79. Keep in touch with my besties that move away
80. Make a wreath for our door
81. Finish my king size jean quilt for our bed
82. Create 1 home video a month of mason (/33)
83. Create an awesome workout playlist
84. Create 72 hour kits+ for us and dogs
85. Send a present just because to each of my nieces and nephew
86. Send handwritten letters to each of my aunts and uncles
87. No tv for a week
88. Use a power tool for a project.
89. Do another awesome bike ride ( like the Hiawatha)
90. Watch a sunrise
91. Catch a fish
92. Keep my nails freshly painted for one month
93. Make/buy then use reusable shopping bags
94. Make a shadow box to help mason remember Grandpa
95. Act like tourist and explore a city
96. Pay off cc
97. Pay off student loans
98. Blog a little more each year
99. Stay caught up on my craft blog
100. Pay for the person behind me in the drive thru
101. Make another 101 list when this one is over.