Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fourth of July 2013

I have high expectations for Fourth of July and especially firework shows. I saw a firework show I francs for Bastille day ( their Independence Day) and it was absolutely breath taking. I love America and its always been such a great time to reflect and be grateful for my freedom. 
We got together with some of our good friends the Nash's. we went to breakfast at the church. Mason got to ride a horse and jump in a bounce castle too. 
We then came back to our place to enjoy a BBQ. We recently bought a coal grill. We are loving having a deck and grilling out there. 
We then went to the firework show in endicott and it was so good! I was very impressed. It's funded by some rich guy that lives there. It was a great show and even mason liked it! He wasn't scared at all. Karyn took some great pictures too. 
I hade him this shirt. Pretty blurry but I traced his hand and then went around it with puff paint. Then made boxes for the stripes. He got it very dirty!!


No comments: