Thursday, June 6, 2013

Girlfriends

Seriously a girl has to have her friends. I am so lucky to have the two best girlfriends for me. They have been by my side for the last two years and I seriously love the heck out of them. They make me better each day. We have had the best if times. It's not easy to get through school, pay for your husband to get through school, be pregnant, become moms and all that on the smallest budget possible. I love that we got through it together. Jaime and Ashley left pullman for the summer and I will miss them and can't wait for them to come back. Even if its only for a few months. 
Ashley and I were twinners in our striped maxis. Ashley is always so trendy and very fun. We laugh a lot and both have our moments. She is such a great mom and wife. 

Jaimie is so strong. She makes me want to have stronger faith. She is helpful and witty. She is going to be a great mom and is so fun with mason. We can talk about anything. 




Just precious. So fun that we have been friends for all the pregnancies of our firsts!!

Mason also loves his "aunt ash" and "aunt jaim" He loves looking at pictures of them while they've been away. They have been so much help with him over the past 18 months for sure!

Gosh I'm lucky to have some rockin BFFs 

No comments: