Monday, August 20, 2012

Last day at Uicc

I am going to miss the university of Idaho childrens center so much. I love love love my coworkers. I have made some of the best friends I've ever had. I am going to miss carpooling with alisa. We complained about our husbands to work and our classes on the way home. I will miss Ellen and her blunt humor. She reminds me so much of opal and I loved that. I will miss Liz and her happy smile and disposition. And just the familiarity I had there Melissa's awesome cooking. And the helpful and supportive parents. Angela and Pam's humor and care.

And these pictures are from the last day the stole my keys. Put this picture of the creepy corn kid and when I was driving I saw it and laughed until I cried. This poster came with our "diversity" pack and it was passed around to tease the teachers because really who would put this in their classroom. Good times.

No comments: