Saturday, August 7, 2010

another beautiful day!

The temple is a holy place where we are sealed together. I was able to attend my cousin (and best friend) sealing last weekend. Jess has the cutest kids. I swear she makes these peaceful happy babies and I want to know her secret! Here are some pictures of the day!

Here is sweet Bailie in her blessing/sealing dress my grandma Kathleen made for her. She needs to start making these in bulk and saving up.

Here is the happy family!

Travis loves playing with Benton and I am really going to miss them playing together! He is so cute!

And finally a picture of Jess and I. I am REALLY going to miss her. She is so much fun and we just always had something to talk about. She has really been there for me the past year! I love her family and spending ALL day over there. She helped me pack and I definitely needed her support. Benton entertained me in church and Bailie made me baby hungry! They are just wonderful!

No comments: