Saturday, January 17, 2009

PLEASE give me something to blog about...

Wow has my life been uneventful the last 2 weeks. I have a feeling it will spark up again soon but as for now i am just wishing and waiting for something to blog about.



One thing that has been one my mind is monday i went to the doctor for my one yearly appointment (fun fun NOT sheer torture) anyways... just my luck when they were poking around at my stomach they found what they are calling "an intestinal hernia" Wow like they ever find anything at those stupid appointments. So she ran out another doc came in and then again with another doctor. The last one nods and says "oh definitely" i am like oh please you are so dramatic in here. So they go on to tell me that these thing burst and then i would be out for like 6 weeks so i should meet with a surgeon. So on monday i am going to go see him pay 200 dollars to say "congratulations you have a belly button just like that other 6.2 billion people on this planet." In the mean time i am trying not to get so worked up. These are the same doctors that said i had colon cancer only one year ago!!
So keep me in your prayers and i will let you know when i know what a real doctors opinion is. Man i wish i had better health insurance. Travis has the best insurance with his parents but he never gets hurt... figures.



On a better note one of my best friends Heather is down at BYU-idaho now!! she is so much fun and we've been having a blast. I am so glad she is here and we can be close once again.
Travis and i are in school. I am finishing up my last year, travis his first. We are taking a math class together. Its been fun. We are working on a budget assignment right now. He is taking Football Theory again and my cousin Gordon is in his class. so thats neat. I am working 20 hours at the Advising center. I have worked there for a year now!! wow. oh and i am all signed up for student teaching!! so pray that i will stay local. I am brown nosing like crazy you better believe!! ha ha



And my sister got in to BYUI!! yay so she hopefully accept and we will be together again too.
And right now my family is in disneyland... wow i sure wish we were there. That would give me something to blog about.

SO there we have it way over due but there is the uneventful life of the Mattoon's right now.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'd say that was quite a bit to blog about. Count your blessings Courtney. You could have lots to blog about but not necessarily good stuff so be happy with the mundane. The alternative may not be so good.
That's great Clara got into BYU-I. Catherine is going Fall and Spring so she will be there next fall with Gordon!!! You guys can have your own little family reunions. :)