Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my wonderful husband's 23 birthday. I am so glad he was born. I am even more happy of the choices he has made in those 23 years. I am lucky to have him as my husband, my best friend and some day the father of our children. Here are a couple pictures of travis growing up!


This i my all time favorite baby picture. Look at those big brown eyes


what a goof!! i sure hope our kids are this adorable


Such a stud!



And last a picture of him and Tom on his mission to Phoenix, Arizona

Happy Birthday Travis I love you so much!!

3 comments:

jenna said...

happy birthday travis!

~Orchideh~ said...

That is so cute. I'm getting back into blogging this semester... sorry it took so long....

stacy marie said...

Hey, happy late bday to travis! Thanks for you comment, I wish we could have been awesome friends but now we can be great blog friends so thats great too! I love your hair by the way. You can work it in any shade. I hope you guys are doing great too and having a wonderful life!