Thursday, August 14, 2008

Up Date on the Mattoons

Dear Chris and Jim,
Thank you for inviting us to come to Pullman/Lewiston to meet the fam. I say it was about time. And i have to give credit to Travis he did a good job introducing me and showing me around his childhood town. It was quite the adventure hanging out with grandma Charleen and one i won't forget. Thanks for letting us borrow the car so Travis could watch the Cougs practice and for buying our merchandise. Now i can sport my "team spirt" with trav on game days. We had such a great time. We love you and miss you guys already!!
Love your suck up daughter in-law
Courtney




Dear Travis,
Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL necklace. It was such a surprise. I guess i over-estimated your inability to be creative and/or romantic.
your favorite wife,
courtney

Dear E-bay man,
Thank you for sending me the Sims 2 games i won. Now i can be completely unproductive until school begins. I am enjoying playing pets, business and having all the neat upgrades.
your friend in the bidding business,
specialkay*123

Dear bookstore,
Why are textbooks so dang expensive? it looks like your going to get a good 300 bucks from the Mattoon's this semester.
Sincerely,
The Mattoons

10 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

I love how this is set up. :) I'm going to start sending letters to people via my blog! :)
-katie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I LOVE that necklace!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Courtney, you're going to think that I am an idiot, because of all the comments that I deleted. My internet wasn't working right and I thought that if I kept clicking the button, my comment would eventually post. Well, it did, along with 5 of the same comments! So sorry!

Nicole said...

Beautiful necklace!! What's the occasion?? Or did he just give it to you for fun? Way to go Travis!! :)

Lisa said...

Courtney-
You left a message on my blog about my tiled picture of Christ. Just call me and we can get together.
Lisa (208) 359-8267

~Orchideh~ said...

YOU are soo dang funny! I love that so much!! I want to make a blog entry like that one! And books are expensive... FREAK!!