Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Bike finally



When we got back from Virginia our bike was gone. Before we left i asked the managers if we needed to have a bike permit and they said it just needed to be locked up. So i locked it up but while we were gone there was a small misunderstanding and bikes needed to be claimed. So since we didn't claim it it got donated. I like to think some little kid is riding my old bike and enjoying it as much as I did. My parents bought me that bike. I remember riding it everywhere with my siblings and best friends. Anyways long story short the Apartment owners bought me a new bike!! so here she is in all her glory!! Hot pink and flashy i know. ha now i just have to remember how to ride again!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Courtney! I love the bike!! I'm still laughing at that story you told us about you crashing into a car! You are so funny! Hey I saw you at Stake Conference today! You and Travis are sooo cute! :)

Katie Bolton said...

Yay for new bikes! ...good thing your apartment bought you a new one! I'd be so mad!!
-katie

~Orchideh~ said...

I'm so glad you got your new bike!!!

Sam said...

That took a long time!