Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last day of Work,,, for a while :(


The saddest part of Leaving rexburg was leaving my old job with my closest friends. they are such a great bunch of girls. we had a party and got some group shots.



Silly silly girls make me laugh all the time



McCall!! we had some great times early morning



The sweetest girl in the WORLD she deserves it ALL

Orchid!! we are SISTERS!!!!!


Oh me and Nicole!! so fun chatting about our new husbands!!


Here we are all beautiful!!! I will miss them but i'll be back!!!

2 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

Oh wow... Courtney I am going to miss you soo much. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!!!! We will be pen pals and I am soo excited for that!!! I hope your drive is going really well!!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures soo much!!! But I can't get the last one saved on my computer (the one of us just smiling)... is there anyway you could email it to me? :) I really want it!!! I LOVE IT! Miss you.