Friday, March 14, 2008

I AM ALL BETTER

I went to the doctor today (a real one with a PH.D) and they found out what was really wrong with me. i have stomach gastrophe and a small ulsor. I am on medication to fix it. Somehow my stomach lining isn't breaking my food down good enough but still trying to to digest it anyways thus the extreme discomfort. but this should all be cleared up with a few small tasteless pills. HORRAY for people who actually paid attention in school and know a little something about what they do!! ha ha and don't just try WEB MDing it just kidding.
so hopefully nothing else is wrong and i will be back to myself in no time!!
Yiiipppeee

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtney i am just so happy that everything is going to be okay!! I have worried for you all day!!!!!! I just love you to death Courtney!!!!!

Anna said...

Yay for PH D's and not web MD!! Im glad you are getting all fixed up for real this time!