Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ABC of Me

ABC of me
Tagged... well not really but i felt like doing this i am bored at work and have nothing to post

A-Attached or Single? Attached Married so that is pretty attached
B-Best Friend? Travis is my best friend and Opal is my Freaking best friend it is a clear distinction
C-Cake or pie? i love cake Chocolate cake preferably layered and from Costco
D-Day of choice? Saturday!!!
E-Essential Item? Clothes. you really can never have enough
F-Favorite color? i where a lot of pink but i like bright green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms there is more too eat
H-Home town? Grew up in Everett Washington and can't wait to go back
I-Favorite indulgence? Cadberry eggs that are so dang good.
J-January or July? July i sure love pools
K-Kids? None yet
L-Life isn't complete without? Having people you love
M-Marriage date? December 21st 2007 (3 months on Friday)
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 sister-in-law law, and 2 brothers-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples? Depends on my mood
P-Phobias? whats the phobia when your scared of everything except live grass... ya that's me.
Q-Quote? " no time in front of the mirror will make you as attractive as having the holy ghost with you" Sheri Dew
R-Reasons to smile? Life it is sunshining we are learning and we are loved
S-Season of choice? Summer since i no longer get to ski in the snow that's all it is good for
T-Tag 3 people: Orchid so she can add something to her blog
U-Unknown fact about me? i am really good at remembering names and faces which creeps people out sometimes because i work in the Advising Center and meet tons of people a day and they don't remember me but i remember them and say hi.
V-Vegetable? I like Cream Corn and pretty much the cream takes away the nutritional value but it is just so good.
W-Worst habit? Comparing myself to others. i psych myself out worrying
X-Xray or Ultrasound? well I've had plenty of x-rays but never an ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Meat and Potatoes or salmon
Z-Zodiac sign- Sagittarius

1 comment:

~Orchideh~ said...

I'm disappointed... it's the 25th you still haven't posted anything... just kidding... I love you Courtney and I'm excited to see you today! I hope everything went wonderfully at the doctors.