Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

Here are the rules:Each person that is tagged answers the following questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog. Here we go:

10 years ago: I was 10. wow those were my tomboy years. frizzy hair before the straightner days. i lived in Everett washington. Chase was a baby. I loved Backstreet boys, spice girls, barbies and power rangers. i rollerbladed with my best friends angelo and alicia.

5 things on my to do list today: Keep my husband happy (not hard), get homework done, take medicine (triple sick), Go to class and work, call my ma mere (aw how sweet)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay tithing of course, hit the local craft store, pay off the jetta, pay my parents and in-laws for being such great people, and travis would probably make me save the rest.

3 of my bad habits: talking when other people were talking (surprise surprise), Worrying myself sick, and being unorganized leading to absolutely no time to do the things i need to do!!

Places I have lived: Everett, Washington. Lake Stevens, Washington (like 10 miles a way). and good old Rexburg, Idaho. I will live in Indianapolis, Indiana this Summer.

All Jobs I have had: Baby-sitting, Lifeguard and swim instructor for Forest Park, Home Swim lesson Buisness, and now i work in the Education Advising office at Byu-idaho. This summer i will work for Sound Security.

Most people don't know about me: I hate driving, i am scared of pretty much every animal, i have a fasinated by the silliest little things, i've only really driven SUV's and i am a foot shorter than my husband.

I am tagging: Ashley and Nicole!! have fun girls

1 comment:

Shari said...

Thanks for playing Courtney. Yah, you were just a baby 10 years ago.
I can't believe you guys aren't coming home this summer. :`( We will sure miss you!!!
Gordon didn't get into BYU so I'm hoping he get's in there. I think he would like it there better anyway and besides he has awesome cousins there. Anna will be gone but his cousin Jill, on the Brown side is there too.