Tuesday, February 19, 2008

home sweet home






This is a few shots of our first apartment in Rexburg, Idaho. It is so fun to have everything new and matching from all the great gifts off our registry. I had so much fun taking trips to Porters craft store and linens n' things and target to get all the home decor for our little place. People were so generous when we got married so we have all that we need. It is great. It is so fun to come home to see travis sitting on the couch waiting for me to get home from school and work. It is the perfect place for just our little family of two.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Courtney you have a new blog!!! I love it. Love your apartment too. I should post photos of mine and Dale's first apartment. It would be good for a laugh. :)
Okay, I just discovere the Anna tagged me so I'm tagging you. Don't feel obligated. Go to my blog, click on my name from this post (not my scrapping blog) to see how the tag works. Have fun!