Monday, July 2, 2012

Five months old

Mason is five months old and cuter than ever.
He makes me smile everyday. I wish I could be at home but we have special bonding time each evening. He gets so excited when mommy comes home!
He can roll to get places now and usually rolls and twists to get a better view of the tv. He loves the dogs and is reaching for them all the time. They are still really careful with him
He recently hates the carseat. He arches his back and cries. It breaks my heart.
He is so strong and loves to stand and jump and take steps
Everything goes in his mouth
He is still 100% breastfed and that makes me proud
He is still in 1-2 size diapers from costco and just grew out of 0-3 month clothes still fits in 3 mon and can wear 3-6 month clothes too
He loves to FaceTime his family and smiles and reaches for them
He smiles and will go to everyone but keeps a close eye on me.

No comments: