Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANDIT!

Today is Bandit's first birthday! I missed him so much while I was at work. But when I got home I made sure he had a great day once I got home. We had a "family party" tonight. We had the Dunns over and the Newbolds. I made Bandit (and Bronx) a birthday cake. Bronx's bday is at the end of the month.

Here are some fun pictures of the night

Bandit posing with his hat and new bandana


Here are the "cakes" I made. Yogurt and Peanut butter and kibble. YUM.


Bandit enjoying his first birthday cake! We are going to have to go on some walks to work off some of those calories... don't want to turn into a sausage beagle.


Cute Nala with party hats on.


Family Photos, Bronx Jaimie and Nayt


Family Photo, Travis, I and the pups.


Emma and The pups. Emma is Bandit's new best friend and so excited to come to the party!


Birthday Bronx


Party pups! They were so tuckered out from all the partying.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Ohhh Happy Birthday to my Best friends Pup and my Pups best friend!