Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crafts or lessons

So lucky me I had to get a BIG filling to cure I damaged tooth. Since Travis and I are on a TIGHT budget I am not looking forward to paying for this bad boy.
I was thinking that maybe I could make ends meet by making and selling some of my crafts. Or teaching someone to sew or help them with a project.
I keep a blog of my recent creations at watchmesew.blogspot.com (click the picture on my side bar to take you to it) if you want to see some of the things I've made. I can make a lot more as well. I've done a couple of craft fairs too where I sold earrings, hair bows and I-spy bags.
If anyone is interested e-mail me at court.k.mattoon@gmail.com. Tell me what your want and we can discuss pricing. Everything I have made so far has been very cheap and resonable.
I could also teach you how to sew, quilt, knit, make flowers etc.
Don't feel obligated to contact me I just thought this might be a good way to share my talents and make a little extra money to help smooth things over. Thanks so much!
Courtney Mattoon

No comments: