Sunday, November 16, 2008

Digital Scrapbook




I have been digital scrapbook since my Aunt taught me how in the August. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But i am not too good at it so i am kinda nervous to share. So here are some of my favorites of few that i have done. The first one is using my Aunt Shari's design (http://sharingcreations.wordpress.com) the second one is from SYA'S BLUEPRINTS by Aisyah Roslan. and the last one is my friend Elise's design (PixelGypsyDesigns.com) So enjoy!! leave comments if you like them because like i said i am nervous to put them out there because so many people out there are SO talented!!

10 comments:

stacy marie said...

They look beautiful! Do you have to pay to do it? I have never even attempted but it just looks so good and a lot less hassle then cutting and pasting by hand. Anyways, you're wedding pictures are beautiful too. Keep it up and don't be nervous!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

I love your pages. I just started too. I am still trying to find a program that I like using. Hopefully that will help my designs. ;)

Ashley said...

These look so great!! I have been wanting to do this for a while! Now you motivated me to do it! Thanks!

Katie Bolton said...

I need to start doing this! they look so good!:)
-katie

~Orchideh~ said...

Oh my goodness! I love it Courtney! That's soo dang cool!!! Please teach me I like it a lot!!

Shari said...

Look at you go girl. I love how you enlarged the flag to make it the back ground. I would have never thought of that but it looks really good. I hope you are checking out ScrapMatters site on a regular basis because they always have freebies and they have really cool point system with all their fun challenges, where you can earn free stuff too.
You are off to a great start.

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

i love them!!! they look so good. Don't be nervous, you are so crafty!!

Elise said...

Look how cute!! You did a great job!!

Samantha Mendez said...

Cool Courtney! How did you do these? Did you use software??

Anyways... I'm tagging you! Just go onto my blog to see what you have to do!

Unknown said...

Courtney! These look so good! I love your pictures too!